Terms and Conditions
Personal Information Collection Statement
Premium Safe Deposit Box Limited (“Premium” and referred to together as “our”, “we”, or “us”) respects personal privacy and pledges to comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (“PDPO”).
Premium will collect certain personal information when you visit www.premiumsdb.com (the “Website”) or apply, enquire, submit or amend the following services through our Website:
A. Enquire or e-Newsletter Subscription:
1. We collect Personal Data from our website visitors on a voluntary basis. Personal data, including your name, email address and contact number (the “Personal Data”), will be collected when you subscribe our e-Newsletter or make any enquiry on our Website. Personal Data collected will be used only for the aforesaid purposes and the purposes we specified at the time when we invite you to provide your Personal Data.
2. In the event that any such Personal Data is not provided, we may not be able to provide you with the services or carry out the activities above.
B. Use of Personal Data and Data Security:
3. We will keep Personal Data confidential and will not sell your Personal Data to any other third party; provided however that we may provide such information to our subsidiaries and associated companies or any agent authorized by us to process Personal Data.
4. Your Personal Data will be maintained securely after we have obtained them. Only our authorized staff, who has been properly trained, will be permitted to access to such Personal Data. We will also ensure compliance by our staff with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
C. Access and Correction of Personal Data:
5. Under the PDPO, you have the right to request access and the correction of your Personal Data. If you wish to request access or make corrections to your Personal Data, you should send your written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If at any time you do not wish to receive direct marketing materials, please send your opt out request to email@example.com.
7. When you browse this Website, cookies will be stored in your computer’s browser to remember the different font size you have chosen in the site.
8. If you do not accept the cookie, this Website would not be able to remember the font size you have chosen.
9. Your Personal Data will not be collected by using cookies.
E. Statistics on visitors to our websites
10. When you visit our Websites, we will record your visit only as a “hit”.
11. We use the webserver access log for website enhancement and optimization purposes.
12. The visitor data is unable to identify anyone personally.
F. Language and Enquiries
13. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between English and Chinese version of this disclaimer, the English version shall prevail.